Monday, August 30, 2010

My beloved CATS

Hey, since that MOST of my friends made an article about their cat, I decided to make an article about my cat, Irish. Hmm, what can I say? He is lazy-bump, basically.

So this is Irish in 2006. He is the FATTEST kitten compared to his other siblings.
He is such a playful kitten. Cute!

Im coming near you..

He looks like a calm cat. But when you started to play with him....

He'll snatch you this instance!

But this was years ago. Now, he is a FAT and LAZY cat. He will sleep on any comfortable place he sees.
Like this
                                                                          

But granpa's bed is the best choice!
        

So thats all this far. I'll update later.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! HE IS ZENJI'S BRO! THEY ARE BOTH FREAKIN LAZY!! :D

    ReplyDelete