Sunday, September 5, 2010

Some guides..

Hey before I stop posting, I want to tell you something about those tabs up there. There are "Home", "My Story", "Picture", "Video", and "Pets". Like :

yeah it looks a little like that.

Okay, this is the "home" page. So you know about this page.

I am going to delete the "My Story" section soon. So you don't need to know about it.


Okay now the "Picture" section. It is coming soon. Coz' I don't have any pictures yet. I will upload the sleepover picture.

"Video" section is where I upload my videos. But I haven't upload any videos yet. I am going to do that after UPSR.

Now the best part is the "Pets" section. This is where you take care these cute little animals. There are hamster, penguins, Tree frog, spider, stingray, and turtle. But the spider is hard to visible because it is hiding, so just click anywhere in the spider section, and it'll come out.
Its easy to take care of the hamster, all you do is click anywhere in the hamster box to give it food. Click the round button in the middle of the wheel to make it run back in there.
You can drag the penguins anywhere in the box.
Feed the treefrog with flies by clicking anywhere near it in the box.
You can feed the turtle either in the water or on the ground! Click anywhere in there! =D

GTG, Have to study! Bubye! Blog you in a month!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment